I think the questions I am challenging myself with as we journey into this new environment:
- can we use these tools to increase collaboration amongst teams with regards to planning and assessment, openness to our families and real time access by the children?
- will it help our teams build a team culture of learning?
- Can planning be open to children outside of school?
- will assessment link to examples and exemplars?
- Would the teachers in a habitat have a central place for planning/ outcomes and would this be visible to the learners and the community?
After this workshop, I want to ensure that e-mail is used efficiently. The dreaded inbox can add to our workload so I really enjoyed the discussion around google+. I am keen for us to agree on a unified way to communicate with each other... Here's a suggestion...